- The Committee shall consist of members elected at the Presidential Primaries for a period of four years in accordance with the current Secretary of State Elections Division Ward Committee elections procedures.
- Current elected members who have served five elected terms are not required to run for re- election after 20 years and may continue to serve on the Committee as a voting member. In such cases their positions are not included in the number of elected members permitted by the Secretary of State.
- The Committee may also appoint Associate Members in accordance with Article 3 of these bylaws.
- All members are responsible for participating in the Committee’s monthly meetings.
- All members are responsible for participating in a standing and/or ad hoc committee established to fulfill Committee obligations or implement Committee activities.
- All members are responsible for complying with the State Democratic Party Charter and Bylaws.
|Final Adopted By-laws Enacted September 2012 of the Ward 19 Jamaica Plain – Roslindale Democratic Committee||Page – 3 – of 14|